In other news #42
Year in review
I stole this from everyone on the net…and I thought it was fitting for me to do one of these because I’m not feeling creative. :) Besides, it might be more fun than 2004 in review.
1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
I think so. I got through some tough spots and had some fortunate events happen as well.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Seeing my first grade posted after my first semester back at school…after 4 years. A close runner up is going to the MTV Movie awards, but school takes it.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
A night that left me feeling terribly empty and sad in the morning.
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
A pimp-n-hoe party close to home.
5) Who were you with?
Small group of friends.
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
Mexico! Hopefully on a beach listening to people count down from afar.
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
A good friend.
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
I think I did…it was the same one for a few years, so I don’t think it was last year but this year I held to it. If not, I am counting it anyway :)
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
Keep up my reading, never stop making new friends and most of all keep up the work in school.
10) Did u fall in love in 2005?
Yes, with reading…and that’s about it.
11) Do you regret it?
Regret reading? Not at all ha! It would have been nice to have someone though.
12) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
Not really, but yes. That’s pretty straight forward.
13) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
14) Who are your favorite new friends?
I donno, I love them all! :)
15) What was your favorite month of 2005?
June! My coolie friend scored tickets to the MTV Movie Awards…and invited me. :)
16) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
Yes, I went to Canada a few times and I’ll be in Mexico before the year is through.
17) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
I think California (for 48 hours, ha!) and Ohio. Colorado and Florida for layovers…
18) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
19) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Yes, one person I missed a lot and a few others I thought about often
20) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
Are you kidding me? I see too many movies. Let’s say Sin city!
21) What was your favorite song from 2005?
This might be impossible for me to answer so I’ll just go with a quick scan and pick…”Hello Lonely” by: Theory of a deadman. iTunes says my most played song of 2005 was “We Belong Together” by Mariah Carey. I went through a phase hush.
22) What was your favorite record from 2005?
CRAP! Um…honestly, I think I have to go with Lazy Sunday’s Empty Song Space because I love that album and I have listened to it more than any other I own.
23) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
Maybe 25? It was a lot I know that :)
24) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
Lisa Loeb at The Ark was fabulous…amazing sound there, not to mention she sounded great!
25) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
I did NYE! Crap was I a wreck in the morning.
26) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
None…and that’s how it will always be.
27) Do you regret anything you’ve done this year?
Not really, I don’t have any regrets in my life and I surely don’t this year.
28) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I didn’t do a goo enough job on something I was working on, still a little down about it -but that’s life I suppose.
29) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
It was pretty bad looking back on it, but I’m not bringing it up.
30) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
31) Did anyone treat you badly in 2005?
32) How much money did you spend in 2005?
$8,009,234.16 give or take a few pennies.
33) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
Everything related to school, fighting to get back in, registering for classes, getting above 3.5 (except this semester I might have missed that -whoops) and helping people in my classes.
34) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
I wasn’t that embarrassed, but it makes a good story. It was a combo of the last seconds of 2004 and the first minutes of 2005. While people were counting down from 10 to ring in the new year I spun around and started shouting “Why is everyone counting?!!?!?” around 12:10-12:15 I jumped up randomly and shouted “It’s the New Year!!! It’s the New Year!!!” -my friends got a kick out of it.
35) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
Spent a little more time on my homework for one class this semester.
36) What are your plans for 2006?
Do just as good if not better in school. Write a book (already started). Keep enjoying life. :)