In other news #34
I am one year old
Today is my blog’s b-day/anniversary. I thought I would post links to some of my early posts and some favorites; maybe add a few comments about why I liked them…or maybe just make up stories about why I wrote them. You’ll never know anyway, so let’s make it entertaining!
- Confession Wednesday #8: I love candy – This is pretty self explanatory, I love candy and the comments from people were funny as I talked about making myself sick from eating too much candy.
- Confession Wednesday #6: I love cartoons – Most of my friend will tell you I am a cartoon junkie, and I am proud of it.
- Concert Review #2: BB King and Bobby Blue Bland – One of the best concerts I have been to. The venue, the music and the history of these two performers created a mix I will never forget. If I do…I’ll just back and read this blog.
- The behavior of animals: The behavior of humans – Always a favorite argument with women; or the argument that explains why I am single! Just take it with a grain of salt…and don;t hate me for telling it how it is. Ha!
- What is wrong with people: I thought I was the only lazy one – One of the wonderful and typical antics of life in my office. I could have just re-posted this one a few times for all the days I had to deal with this SAME situation.
- People are interesting at times: Other times they are crazy – My first entry outside the typical “hi I am going to make a blog” post…again more work influenced humor.
There have been many entries that turned into comment fun…or the emails on the side. The tagging, the linking, the run on posts across multiple blogs. There was the second blog no one knew about, Memoirs of Love Astray…that later became a feature of re-posted entries here. The first two people I started talking to EngineerDan @ discouragement and Thérèse @ the origin of shoeism with their comment wars and continual rips on one another. The blog crushes with anonymous comments. The small circle that brewed from readers of many blogs on my blogroll that ended up here at various times. Stories of dating Blog hopping, blog spamming, blog plug-ins…the people that stop blogging after a month.
There has been a nice chunk of memories and good humor that’s now been spread across the internet like a clique of friends who’s stories are public. We’re not saving lives or finding cures for cancer…but in some strange way we’re all trying to save one another’s sanity…even if that’s just through nonsense text. You gotta love the internet. :)