And I have success
So I blew up the blog one more time in the middle of everything…thankfully I made a copy of the updated changes. :)
Well now I just have to finish adding my books to All Consuming and I am all set! The idea here is that I will no longer have to manually add and move books, I can host that content outside the site. Further, I have a blogroller now I can add and remove links without worrying about botching my layout.
I might be turning into a CSS whore…I /had/ to make a few changes and rather then use tables…I just made a billion little boxes to get what I wanted. Ahhh the power of code!