What an interesting combo
My weekend was perfect…I got to have some fun with my friends and I got a little spending money for books. Apparently my family is interested in supporting my paper drug habit (that’s books!); they like to feed my reading obsession.
With the activities of the weekend I wasn’t able to finish either of my current books, but I did get to read some – 20 pages left in one book; I’ll finish it tonight I swear!
The run-on sentence / question of the day is:
20+ books have been recently added or loaned into my collection; this makes me dance around like a ninny on crack and I don’t even know what a ninny is (!) but I have to ask my hyperactive self: with only 7 weeks left in the year, can I finish reading all of them before the year is out?
“Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”
– Groucho Marx
- The Code Book; By: Simon Singh
- A Brief History of Time: The Updated and Expanded Tenth Anniversary Edition; By: Stephen Hawking
Recently acquired book(s):
- Angels & Daemons; By: Dan Brown
- Enigma; By: Robert Harris
- Archangel; By: Robert Harris
- Longitude: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of His Time; By: Dava Sobel
Recently Purchased book(s):
(Once again I need to say thank you to someone for my birthday present…money for books. Thanks Mom & Dad!
- Ideas & Opinions; By: Albert Einstein
- World As I See It; By: Albert Einstein
- The Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe; By: Stephen W. Hawking
- The Codebreakers: The Comprehensive History of Secret Communication from Ancient Times to the Internet; By: David Kahn